Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Etsy Tuesday

Today, we are going to look at some amazing throw pillows on Etsy (yay!) I recently started to recover all the outdated throw pillows given to my husband and I over the years. My DH loves pillows (and scented candles...but that's another story) and he can never turn one down so we had this collection of crazy and ugly pillows. I first purchased from Pillow Happy and was, indeed super happy with my new pillow.
Pillow Happy Gives a Hoot No.1

Then, I went on to get a second Owl pillow at make a pair.
Pillow Happy Gives a Hoot No.2
So now some nice, fluffy throw pillows have been recovered. The next set of pillows were by fall the ugliest and most used pillows we own. They are thrown to the floor and sat on when seating is needed and when the kids are coloring in the living room.
Faux Bois Brown on Natural
Festive Home Decor makes pairs of super durable, thick pillow covers. Although they are a little less 'artistic', the covers are so well sewn that this will be my go-to shop for when I need standard home decor.

No comments:

Post a Comment