Monday, July 18, 2011

The Cast

These are the behind the scene people of Pedestrian!
I am on the left. Hello! My awesome husband Super Geek is on the right. he is super tall, helps me change lightbulbs without the use of stepladders, and gives great peptalks before I go to craft shows.

Little Posie is my three year old daughter and top model. She likes purses, her dolly, My Little Ponies, playing outside, and having tea parties.

The Builder is 6 years old and loves everything that stereotypical boys do, along with the occasional tea party with his sister, Little Posie. The Builder builds amazing cities, enjoys reading about ancient Egypt, and writes comic books in his spare time. Very rarely will he pose for pictures in Pedestrian hats but he requests a few each winter and has a lot of input on new designs. The Mummy Hat will be coming soon, at his suggestion.

The T-ball Ace is my 7 year old. He has such natural ability in all things athletic, loves purple, and is a video game wiz. He is losing teeth faster than he can grow them :D

My Little Onion has been a dear friend since high school. We lost touch after graduation for about ten years and reconnected over our love of sci-fi novels. My Little Onion has so many layers to her, just when I think I have her figured out she surprises me.

I met The Earth Child in the craft section of our big super store. I am envious of her dreadlocks (which I was never brave enough to have), and she has such an amazing profile. The Earth Child has such youth and her life is full of possibilities.

The Soldier is my younger brother. He is an adventurer, wanderer, writer, gamer, and one of my closest friends growing up. My father was a military man and The Soldier made the decision to enlist when he was 24. He realized one of his top goals in life was to travel, and the military was an interesting way to explore the world.

Me, on the left, and The Soldier

No comments:

Post a Comment