Friday, August 26, 2011

An Apple a Day

I've been feeling pretty run down lately. I had one highly productive night (I made eight hats: my hands were flying!) and then the rest were lackluster (only one or two hats: half my usual four-hat-a-night average).


So I tried cleaning and decorating my house. Cleaning sometimes invigorates me! I decorated my Little Posie's room with old Unicorn calender pictures in thrift store frames, odd + ends I've accumulated (a bamboo back scratcher, postcards that fit the playful vibe of the room) and The Poppy Tree's whimsical prints.

Still, I didn't have that get-up-and-go feeling.


I was still crocheting, but at a snail's pace.

This afternoon, I came down with a fever, the sniffles, and a cough. Mystery solved. I am sick, not becoming lazy as I feared :D

Tonight, I'm going to relax. Maybe I'll watch some X-Files and drink hot tea with honey. Then, I'm going to go to bed early. Goodnight All.

No comments:

Post a Comment