Monday, May 16, 2011

The Weekend


Last Weekend, my friend J and I, endeavored to take photos of all the Nomad Cowls, Nomad Necklaces, and assorted hats for grown-ups I hadn't yet photographed on a model. Three hours, three locations, three hundred photos, and two coffees later....we were finished! We headed to her house to warm up and watch Mirrormask (one of my favorites) Then I headed home to make supper for my fam.

Location 1: A tree lined lane close to the Agricultural Extension Office of UNL in North Platte.

Location 2: My tried and true corrugated metal building close to railroad tracks. I think someone uses it to store fertilizer and machine parts...

Location 3: We ventured closer to the tracks to find an old silo. The door was removed and inside it was beautifully rusted, adorned with puddles, and sprinkled with corn kernels! This was my favorite location of the day. J was such a trooper too. By this time a chilly wind had come up and she was freezing!

No comments:

Post a Comment