Thursday, May 19, 2011

The Heartsy Sale Day Three


My Heartsy experience has been so much fun! Jacqueline and Nathan, two of the owners of Heartsy have been so incredibly helpful! They catered a deal that would work for me and give a 60% discount to my customers.

Things I've learned
1. I have become so much more efficient with my time management in the last two years of running my own business. Orders of this magnitude used to overwhelm me. With these 100 or so orders, I am calm, cool and collected. I know everything will go out in a timely matter.
2. Sleep is important! I am staying up a bit later but instead of pulling all nighters like I did a couple years ago, sleeping for six hours gives me the energy to wake refreshed and work even faster!
3. Taking breaks to do housework and play with my kids gives me time to collect my thoughts so I can jump back into creating with renewed zeal.

Thanks so much to all my customers for enabling me to do the job I love!!! Hugs to all of you!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment