Monday, March 21, 2011

Roadies!



Roadies, a screen print shop and coffee bar in North Platte
carries many of my hat and scarf styles. Right now assorted Ear Flap Hats, Beanies, Dragon Hats, Slouch Beanies, and Skinny Scarves are available. The conversation is stellar and the graphics are outstanding. Becky and Mandy, a mother-daughter design team, are working with me on redesigning my brand (yay).

I'm usually there Monday mornings and Saturday afternoons. If you want to set up a time to meet for custom crochet work, help with finishing your knit or crochet project, or to have a cup of coffee contact me on Facebook , Etsy convo, or through the comments on this blog!

2 comments:

  1. What about teaching a newbie how to crochet?!? :) Can't wait to see all your new stuff in May!

    ReplyDelete