Thursday, March 31, 2011

Eh....Writing a pattern is harder than I thought....

I've been writing this pattern for two days now and I have learned 1.)translating a pattern from my head into a written form takes TIME 2.)It is much harder for me to describe a process than to show a process :D

So, if the meantime, here are some pics of baby blankets I made when my kids were babies!
This is a wave pattern that I love to make with left over bits of skeins of yarn. As long as the wave edge is kept the same color (shown here in sandy tan) just about any color yarn can be used!
When I was pregnant with my first child, we didn't know if we would had a little miss or mister. So I used gender neutral shades of aqua, forest green, and purple.

Hopefully I will have the Vibrant Granny Square Baby Blanket Pattern for you tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment